- M.Ed. in Higher Education and Student Affairs Administration, University of Vermont
- B.A. in Philosophy and Religious Studies, University of California at Santa Barbara
- Creating a culture of well-being on campus
- Wellness Coaching
- Motivational Interviewing
- Alcohol and other drug prevention and intervention
- Positive psychology
- Social justice, diversity, equity and inclusion
- Sleep hygiene
- Mindfulness and resilience
- … and how they all intertwine and intersect!
Strengths: Helping students find their own wisdom through connectedness, empathy, positivity and manageable goal-setting.
Approach to wellness: I believe in the power of looking at wellness holistically and interculturally. A holistic approach allows us to address and attend to the expected and unexpected fluctuations in life and build resiliency for the times in our lives that challenge us. I also believe that wellness doesn’t look like what the media tells us.
Personal Interests: I am a mama above all else. I have two young children who fill my life with light, love, and constant tests to my patience, mindfulness, and equipoise. I am also a wife, sister, daughter, athlete, outdoorsy-person, winter-lover, morning-person, extrovert-who-needs-alone-time, and science/health/wellness nerd. In my extremely limited spare time you can find me playing with my family, eating spicy food, and lifting heavy weights.