For Alumni


After you graduate from U-M, you may still be eligible to visit UHS.

U-M alumni from all U-M campuses can use UHS after graduation, with an accepted insurance. In addition, their dependents ages 10 and older or Other Qualified Adults can use also UHS with an accepted insruance. Note: if you have BCN or Premier Care, your PCP must be at UHS.

You may pay fee-for-service, use insurance (see How UHS Works with Insurance), or you may be eligible to use the UHS Prepaid Plan.

Be sure to evaluate your need for health insurance after graduation.

As a service to its members, the U-M Alumni Association offers several types of insurance coverage. And did you know that the Alumni Association offers reduced membership fees for recent grads and free membership to unemployed grads?

Need your health records from UHS? 

See instructions for requesting them at Health Records.