Costs for Non-Students

laughing students

If you are eligible to use UHS (see Who Can Use UHS?) but are not a currently enrolled U-M student on the Ann Arbor campus, costs at UHS depends on what kind of care you need and your insurance plan, if you have one.

Health insurance plans vary a great deal and usually cover only part of the costs. Please check with your insurance about coverage because patients are responsible to pay any part that isn't covered by health insurance.  

For questions about eligibility, costs and insurance billing, call the UHS Patient Billing Office at 734-764-7380 or email [email protected].

See also: