U-M faculty and staff are eligible to UHS:
We offer comprehensive health care services, all in one building conveniently located on central campus, so you can easily fit appointments into your workday.
How to use UHS:
If you are a new patient, please call to establish care: 734-764-8320.
How to Get Health Care - Appointments are required for most medical services, however options are available for urgent health concerns
Nurse Advice by Phone is available, day and night, which may save a trip to UHS, the ER or an urgent care facility
The Patient Portal allows patients to communicate with their care providers, get test results, and much more.
For more information, see:
- Who Can Use UHS? for eligibility
- Costs for Non-students
- How UHS Works with Health Insurance for a list of insurance plans that UHS is contracted with
- Clinician Directory for Primary Care Providers for U-M Premier Care Network 1, GradCare and BCBSM PPO
Concerned about a student?
Counseling and Psychological Services offers these resources:
- Quick Tips for Reaching Out to a Student
- Helping a Student In Distress
- What to Do in an Urgent Situation with a Student
- Consultation Services
Wolverine Wellness staff are also available to consult with you about a student. Please call us at 734-763-1320.