The UHS Gynecology and Sexual Health Clinic provides comprehensive care for patients of any gender seeking gynecologic, STI treatment, or post-sexual assault services. We affirm diversity in gender and other identities, and aim to create a welcoming environment for all patients. For more on sexual and gender inclusion at UHS, visit Gender Affirming Care or For LGBTQ Patients.
In the 2022 Midterm Election, Michigan residents voted to amend the state constitution to establish a new individual right to reproductive freedom. This includes the right to abortion, which remains legal in the state.
As we have in our decades of serving our campus community, University Health Service (UHS) remains committed to providing a full spectrum of high-quality sexual and reproductive healthcare services to our patients.
For more information, please see the public affairs website
Location: Third floor - see also Location, Parking and Transportation
Clinic hours Sept-April (see also holiday hours):
Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Thursday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: closed
- Reproductive Health
- Routine Gynecological Health Exams
- Diagnosis and treatment for health concerns, including vaginal infections, sexually transmitted infections, menstrual irregularities or problems, pain with intercourse, and much more
- Gender-affirming care
- Trauma-informed Sexual Assault Services
- Routine immunizations can be combined with a visit to the Gynecology and Sexual Health Clinic; otherwise, please schedule immunizations separately by calling 734-764-8320
How to schedule an appointment:
Call 734-764-8320 or see How to Get Health Care. Please tell the scheduler about all needs and concerns so adequate time can be allowed.
- Your medical records are kept confidential and can be released ONLY with your written consent.
- UHS will bill diagnostic testing and other services to your personal health insurance. Services may appear on the insurance holder's Explanation of Benefits (EOB) statements.
- As an alternative to billing insurance, the UHS Patient Billing Office can offer other payment options on the same day that your tests or services are ordered / performed. Payment must be made within 30 days.
Gynecology and Sexual Health Clinicians
Some staff are not included in the list above.