Patient safety is always our priority. Learn how we are Protecting Patients during COVID-19.
Announcing our new clinic name!
The UHS Gynecology and Sexual Health Clinic provides comprehensive care for patients of any gender seeking gynecologic, STI treatment, or post-sexual assault services. We affirm diversity in gender and other identities, and aim to create a welcoming environment for all patients. For more on sexual and gender inclusion at UHS, visit Trans Care or For LGBTQ Patients.
Location: Third floor - see also Location, Parking and Transportation
Clinic hours Aug 31-April:
Mon, Tues, Wed: 8 AM – 5 PM
Thurs: 9 AM – 5 PM
Fri: 8 AM – 4:30 PM
Sat and Sun:Closed
- Routine Women's Health Exams
- Diagnosis and treatment for health concerns, including vaginal infections, sexually transmitted infections, menstrual irregularities or problems, pain with intercourse and much more
- Gender-affirming care - see Trans Care at UHS
- Trauma-informed Sexual Assault Services
- Routine immunizations can be combined with a visit to the Gynecology and Sexual Health Clinic; otherwise, please schedule immunizations separately by calling 734-764-8320.
How to schedule an appointment:
Call 734-764-8320 or see How to Get Health Care. Please tell the scheduler about all needs and concerns so adequate time can be allowed.
- Your medical records are kept confidential and can be released ONLY with your written consent.
- UHS will bill diagnostic testing and other services to your personal health insurance. Services may appear on the insurance holder's Explanation of Benefits (EOB) statements.
- As an alternative to billing insurance, the UHS Patient Billing Office can offer other payment options on the same day that your tests or services are ordered / performed. Payment must be made within 30 days.
See staff below.