The UHS Gynecology and Sexual Health Clinic provides comprehensive care for patients of any gender seeking gynecologic, STI treatment, or post-sexual assault services. We affirm diversity in gender and other identities, and aim to create a welcoming environment for all patients. For more on sexual and gender inclusion at UHS, visit Gender Affirming Care or For LGBTQ Patients.
On June 24, 2022, the Supreme Court’s ruling in the Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health case eliminated the federal constitutional right to pre-viability abortions and this decision will affect many on our campus and beyond. We know that during this period of legal changes at the Federal level, legal challenges at the State level and upcoming ballot initiatives, many people feel uncertain about the future of reproductive healthcare in Michigan. We strongly support access to a full range of reproductive services, and will do everything in our power to ensure we continue to provide comprehensive care to our patients. The University of Michigan is very closely monitoring the complicated legal proceedings related to abortion care in the state, including the decisions in the cases brought by Gov. Gretchen Whitmer and Planned Parenthood of Michigan. For more information, please see the public affairs website.
Patient safety is always our priority. Learn how we are Protecting Patients during COVID-19.
Location: Third floor - see also Location, Parking and Transportation
Clinic hours Sept-April (see also holiday hours):
Mon, Tues, Wed: 8 AM – 5 PM
Thurs: 9 AM – 5 PM
Fri: 8 AM – 4:30 PM
Sat and Sun:Closed
- Routine Gynecological Health Exams
- Diagnosis and treatment for health concerns, including vaginal infections, sexually transmitted infections, menstrual irregularities or problems, pain with intercourse and much more
- Gender-affirming care
- Trauma-informed Sexual Assault Services
- Routine immunizations can be combined with a visit to the Gynecology and Sexual Health Clinic; otherwise, please schedule immunizations separately by calling 734-764-8320.
How to schedule an appointment:
Call 734-764-8320 or see How to Get Health Care. Please tell the scheduler about all needs and concerns so adequate time can be allowed.
- Your medical records are kept confidential and can be released ONLY with your written consent.
- UHS will bill diagnostic testing and other services to your personal health insurance. Services may appear on the insurance holder's Explanation of Benefits (EOB) statements.
- As an alternative to billing insurance, the UHS Patient Billing Office can offer other payment options on the same day that your tests or services are ordered / performed. Payment must be made within 30 days.
See staff below.