Board Certification: Obstetrics and Gynecology
Undergraduate Degree: Wayne State University
Medical Degree: University of Michigan
- Chief of the Gynecology at UHS
- Director of Gynecology Clinic for Adolescents and Women with Disabilities at Michigan Medicine
- Lead Campus Sexual Assault Response Team
Clinical Interests: Specialty gynecologic care, preventative care, evaluation and treatment of HPV-related disease and cervical dysplasia, sexually transmitted infections, care for survivors of sexual assault, gender affirming care, pelvic surgery
Research Interests: Utilization and satisfaction SANE services at University of Michigan, improving reproductive healthcare for adolescents and women with disabilities, studying implementation of Expedited Partner Therapy (EPT) for sexually transmitted infections, access and barriers to healthcare and campus services for transgender and gender non-conforming college students. Link to Dr. Susan Ernst's research articles and publications.
Learn more about Dr. Ernst In the News.
To contact your clinician:
- Use our Patient Portal (you will need an account) or
- Call 734-764-8320 and press 2