Unsure what to do about a health concern? Wondering if you need an appointment? We can help.
- Call 734-764-8320 (available 24 hours a day) and select the Nurse Advice prompt.
- Many frequently asked health questions are on our Health Topics A-Z page.
Make an appointment
Appointments are required for clinician visits. In-person and telehealth (phone and video) appointments are available. To make an appointment, do one of the following:
- Call 734-764-8320
- Self-schedule through your patient portal (available for select services)
- Send a request through your patient portal
Looking for a COVID-19 test? See COVID-19 Testing through UHS.
In a medical emergency
Call 911 or go to the closest emergency department.
All fees are your responsibility. A list of local emergency rooms and urgent care facilities is available at Emergency/After-Hours.
FAQs and tips on getting care at UHS
If you anticipate having trouble getting to UHS:
- Please call UHS at 734-764-8320 and tell a staff member
- Students who live in University Housing can also request a ride to/from UHS from Housing Security by calling 734-763-1131.
Not sure where to begin?
- Clinical Social Workers are available to help you navigate your care at UHS, on and off campus.
- Nurse Advice by Phone is available day and night – you can talk with a nurse for advice about self-care or deciding where to go.
Need to cancel an appointment?
Call 734-763-3557 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (be prepared to provide the date and time of the appointment you want to cancel, along with the name of the health care provider).