Save time, call for Nurse Advice
Calling can save you time and may help you avoid a trip to UHS, the ER or an urgent care facility.
Nurse Advice by phone is available to currently enrolled U-M students and other UHS patients at no cost.
Day or night, nurses can provide advice about:
- Deciding where and when to go for health care, if needed
When UHS is closed on nights / weekends, advice nurses CANNOT:
- Give test results
- Refill prescription refills
- Make or cancel appointments
For Nurse Advice, call 734-764-8320. A Call Center representative will take a message, and a nurse will call you back, so please:
- Expect a call and answer it, and
- Make sure your voicemail is set up and not full, so you can receive messages if you miss the nurse's call