Patient safety is always our priority. Learn how we are Protecting Patients during COVID-19.
Location: 2nd floor
Hours: By appointment only
- Currently enrolled U-M students (Ann Arbor campus)
- UHS Prepaid Plan members
- Current U-M faculty or staff
- U-M Visiting Scholar
- U-M alumni if you graduated within the last three years, or you visited UHS in the past 3 years
- U-M retiree or former employee if you visited UHS in the past 3 years
- A spouse, Other Qualified Adult or dependent of the above, if the patient is at least 10 years old
Who may benefit: Athletes, musicians and dancers, among others
- Evaluation and treatment of musculoskeletal injuries, including:
- Overuse injuries
- Acute injuries of the foot, ankle, hand, wrist, knee, shoulder, and elbow
- Ligament, muscle and tendon sprains and strains
- Acute non-traumatic neck and back pain
- Video consultations for non-traumatic foot, ankle, hand, wrist, knee, shoulder, or elbow pain
- On-site x-ray
Staff: Sports medicine physicians have specialized training to diagnose and manage orthopedic injuries and illnesses; see physicians below.
- For currently enrolled students and UHS Prepaid Plan members:
- There is no cost for clinic visits. Costs are covered by the health service fee or UHS Prepaid plan.
- There are fees for supplies if needed, e.g. braces, crutches.
- For others, there are fees, which we can bill to a contracted insurance. Copayments are expected at time of service -- See Payment.
How to schedule an appointment: No referral is required. Please call 734-764-8320 to schedule or see How to Get Health Care.