Wolverine Wellness is moving this summer. Here's how to find us:
- In April, on the second floor of UHS
- From May through mid-August, in the Central Campus Recreation Building (CCRB)
- Starting mid-August, in our new permanent location on the ground floor of UHS
Looking for safer sex supplies?
- In April, they will be on the 2nd floor of UHS
- From May through mid-August, they will be on the 4th floor of UHS, near the central elevator AND at Wolverine Wellness in the CCRB
You can always contact us at ContactUHS@umich.edu or 734-763-1320.
On this page:
Well-being: We provide information and referrals, provide early intervention, collaborate and consult, influence policy and advocate for health for the U-M campus community. Well-being infuses our work.
Free info and resources:
- Brochures, posters and other fun stuff, plus online information at Health Topics A-Z.
- Tobacco Cessation Help
- Condoms and other safer sex supplies in suite 2110 (2nd floor)
- Sleep kits to help you get needed Zs
Individual services are available by appointment:
- BASICS (Brief Alcohol Screening and Intervention for College Students)
- IMEP (Individual Marijuana Education Program)
- Anonymous HIV Testing
- Wellness Coaching
Planning a program? We can help you improve your program, provide materials, and even bring our programs to you. Topics include wellness, alcohol and other drugs, sexual health, and healthy eating and body image. See Programs on Wellness Topics.
Want to get involved and gain useful experience? Consider joining one of our student groups or committees. See Get Involved.
In recovery from alcohol and other drug addiction, or know someone who is? Connect with the Collegiate Recovery Program.
Want to talk? Our staff (below) are available for personal consultations or to help you strategize about Helping a Friend.
Interested in research on student health and wellness? See Research.
Our vision mission and goals:
Vision: To support a university culture that promotes student wellness, public health and social justice.
Mission: To serve as a major campus wellness resource, nurturing a healthy campus environment and promoting wellness, better equipping our students to change the world.
- To promote student learning, help students make informed choices, and link wellness and social justice, using a collaborative process.
- To promote UHS to the campus community.
- To continuously improve our skills and knowledge by taking advantage of professional development opportunities, conducting needs assessments and evaluations, and making contributions to the field.
- To be an integral part of UHS, Student Life, and U-M.
Location: Second floor (suite 2110) and fourth floor
Telephone: 734-763-1320 - see also numbers for individual staff below
Department hours Sept-April (hours may vary during semester breaks and holidays):
Mon, Tues, Wed: 8 AM – 5 PM
Thurs: 9 AM – 5 PM
Fri: 8 AM – 4:30 PM
Sat and Sun: Closed