Nutrition Clinic is now addressing patients' needs remotely through telephone calls and as appropriate, video visits.
Patients may still call 734-764-8320 to schedule.
Julie Stocks is the UHS Registered Dietitian Nutritionist. She received her degree from Madonna University in Detroit and interned at Hurley Medical Center in Flint, MI. She says:
I’m realistic – I want to hear what students’ lifestyles and schedules are like, and then help them work towards making improvements to their nutrition that contributes to lifelong health.
- Individual food-related counseling
- Information about Exercise, Cholesterol, Weight Reduction, Eating Disorders, and more -- You can check out these links and the Healthy Eating and Body Image section of our website or pick up brochures at Wolverine Wellness, room 0245, ground floor of UHS
- Body composition testing - please call for more information
How to schedule:
Appointments are required. Please call 734-764-8320 to schedule.
Fees and referrals:
For currently enrolled U-M students on the Ann Arbor campus: There is no cost to visit the Nutrition Clinic and referrals are not required.
- There may be fees to visit the Nutrition Clinic; please call the Nutrition Clinic at 734-763-3760 for fee information.
- For U-M Premier Care/BCN members, UHS is a Network 1 provider, referral from Primary Care Physician is required, and you may be required to pay a co-payment and deductible.