Julie Stocks is the UHS Registered Dietitian Nutritionist. She received her degree from Madonna University in Detroit and interned at Hurley Medical Center in Flint, MI. She says:
I’m realistic – I want to hear what students’ lifestyles and schedules are like, and then help them work towards making improvements to their nutrition that contributes to lifelong health.
- Individual food-related counseling
- Information about Exercise, Cholesterol, Weight Reduction, Eating Disorders, and more -- You can check out these links and the Healthy Eating and Body Image section of our website or pick up brochures at Wolverine Wellness, room 2110, UHS
- Body fat testing - please call for instructions
Appointments and telephone:
Appointments are required; please call 734-764-8320 to schedule.
To contact the Nutrition Clinic directly, call 734-763-3760.
Fees and referrals:
For currently enrolled U-M students on the Ann Arbor campus: There is no cost to visit the Nutrition Clinic and referrals are not required.
- There may be fees to visit the Nutrition Clinic; please call the Nutrition Clinic at 734-763-3760 for fee information.
- For U-M Premier Care/BCN members, UHS is a Network 1 provider, referral from Primary Care Physician is required, and you may be required to pay a co-payment and deductible.
Location: Third floor of UHS - see also Location, Parking and Transportation
Clinic hours Aug 30-April (closed daily noon -1 PM, although the waiting room is open; hours may vary during semester breaks and holidays):
Mon, Tues, Wed: 8 AM – 5 PM
Thurs: 9 AM – 5 PM
Fri: 8 AM – 4:30 PM
Sat and Sun: Closed