Big thanks and watch your email for prize winners!
Big thanks to all 2,265 U-M students who completed the NCHA in February, 2020, achieving an almost 19% response rate! We will be contacting prize winners soon, so please watch your U-M email.
The survey focuses on students' attitudes and behaviors regarding topics such as:
- Alcohol, tobacco, and other drug use
- Sexual health
- Weight, nutrition, and physical activity
- Mental health
- Injury prevention, personal safety, and violence
- 2018 Power Point Slides (PDF / text), see also Top Ten Health Topics
- 2016 Power Point Slides (PDF / text)
- 2014 PowerPoint Slides (PDF)
- 2010 PowerPoint Slides (PDF)
For more information: