- MPH in Health Behavior and Health Education Candidate, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
- BA in Community and Global Public Health, Minors in Gender and Health & History, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
- Health communication and education
- Social justice, advocacy, and community development
- Women’s health and reproductive justice
- Holistic well-being
- Anxiety and panic disorder
My passions include music, art, and health/wellness education. In my free time, you can find me listening to music or podcasts, watching live performances, seeing movies, or crafting Spotify playlists. I also enjoy drawing as one of my favorite mindful activities.
Wellness is not something we can buy in a store; it happens within ourselves with the support of the community around us. I take a compassionate and non-judgmental approach to wellness - I’m an attentive listener, and I recognize that each individual is at a different place in their journey towards well-being. Wellness coaching is working together to see your whole self: your identities, values, strengths, passions, relationships, and more. I hope to empower students to practice self-compassion and find balance in their lives!