Please note that I am only seeing Engineering students at this time
Primary role at University: Student Support Case Manager in the Michigan Engineering C.A.R.E. Center
- MSW in Interpersonal Practice and Mental Health, School of Social Work, University of Michigan
- BS in Brain, Behavior, and Cognitive Sciences and Sociology, University of Michigan
- College student mental health
- Case Management and creating partnerships throughout and outside of UM
- Working with non-traditional and transfer students
- Destigmatizing the help-seeking process, especially for mental health and food insecurity
I love to read and can often be found reading multiple books at a time, across different genres. I feel the same about music and still wear wired, over-the-ear headphones. In my spare time, I cook, travel, and love to be outside. I like to explore new places and new things and am continuing to discover new hobbies.
I work with students on identifying appropriate resources and support systems for their current needs. Seeking help and navigating resources with someone new can be challenging and I work with students to make connections more approachable. I understand a person’s needs may be in flux and the journey to seek support is more of a landscape than a straight line. Where appropriate, I like to employ humor and laughter and encourage students to do the same.