Students, have you been vaccinated against COVID-19?
- If so, please report it to the university -- see:
- See also If you have been fully vaccinated on this page
Getting the COVID-19 vaccination at UHS
- UHS is now offering the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine.
- Eligibility: All U-M students and patients/employees who have an active patient portal
- When: Tuesdays 8:00am-12:00pm, Thursdays 9:00am-1:00pm
- How: Self-schedule through your patient portal
New university-sponsored clinics available! See Maize and BluePrint Student Vaccine Information.
All individuals age 12 and older are now eligible for COVID-19 vaccination in the state of Michigan.
Top tips for COVID vaccination:
Sign up, then cancel if not needed: Sign up for wait-lists. Schedule an appointment. Then be sure to cancel what you don't need so others can get vaccinated.
Location, location, location: If you are receiving a two-dose vaccine, you'll need to return to the same location to receive your second dose. Ask yourself: Can I return to [location] to get my second dose?
Vaccine type: To compare, you can see Different COVID-19 Vaccines, from the CDC.
Michigan Medicine patients will be invited to schedule an appointment when they are eligible.
Michigan Medicine provides helpful information at:
- COVID-19 Vaccine Information and Update
- FAQS about COVID-19 Vaccines for U-M Faculty, Staff and Students on all Three Campuses
Other sources of vaccine:
- Washtenaw County Health Department provides information about eligibility for vaccination in this county, a link for their clinic appointment scheduling, plus a list of ALL Vaccine Providers in Washtenaw County
- Dr. B website connects individuals for COVID-19 vaccine that's leftover from clinics and that would need to be used quickly.
- VaccineMI.com is a community-driven effort to help Michigan residents access up-to-date information about vaccine availability throughout the state
- State of Michigan’s COVID-19 vaccine website
- Michigan residents who don’t have access to the internet or who need assistance navigating the vaccine scheduling process can call the COVID-19 Hotline at 888-535-6136 (press 1):
- Monday - Friday, 8 am- 5 pm
- Saturday & Sunday, 8 am - 1 pm
For U-M international students, scholars and employees
U-M International Center offers guidance at Getting the COVID-19 Vaccine
- When you've been fully vaccinated from the CDC
- I've been vaccinated, do I still need to quarantine after a COVID-19 exposure?