If you need health insurance for the upcoming school year, please consider this plan, which was developed with students' needs in mind.
The 2019-20 plan is not yet available for purchase. Enrollment begins during the first week of August 2019, for coverage starting August 24.
- A low-priced, voluntary plan available to all U-M students through Blue Care Network of Michigan
- Annual purchase price will be $1709, with an annual deductible of $100 for in-network care and $100 for out-of-network care
- Coverage includes:
- Prescription drug coverage
- Clinic visits
- Mental health
- Annual vision exam
- Emergency room visits
- Ambulance service
- Dental coverage
- And more
- Coverage throughout the U.S.
- Complies with the Affordable Care Act, with coverage comparable to a "platinum" plan on the Health Insurance Marketplace
- Sponsored by the University of Michigan
UHS Managed Care/Student Insurance Office
Phone 734-764-5182 or toll-free 866-368-0002
- Information about the 2018-19 plan
- International Student and Scholar Health Insurance Plan