Our online Travel Health Education Program can help you to:
- Prepare for your appointment at UHS Travel Health Services
- Learn to protect yourself from major health risks of travel
- Make informed decisions before, during and after travel
This program will NOT provide personalized recommendations.
Instead, at UHS Travel Health Services, your health care provider will make recommendations based on your destination, length of stay, health conditions, and activities. You may also wish to use our Travel Health Checklist to help prepare for your trip.
Now you can view the program sequentially, or link to any page of interest:
- Section 1: Food and Water Precautions and Self-Care for Traveler's Diarrhea
- Section 2: Mosquito Precautions and Malaria Prevention Medications
- Section 3: Precautions for Other Communicable Diseases
- Section 4: Other Important Health Precautions