The well-being of students is important to help them succeed and thrive.
Resources designed for students include:
- Wolverine Wellness at UHS helps foster personal & community well-being for students, in college and beyond.
- The Well-being for U-M Students website (also accessible in Canvas) can help students:
- Locate campus resources for well-being,
- Find well-being events on campus, and
- Enjoy stress-relieving videos when they're ready to take a break.
Looking for faculty and staff well-being resources? Check out MHealthy.