- Hawkeye's last visit for the Fall 2022 semester is November 29. He will be back on campus in January for regular weekly visits.
Weekly Visit Info
- Day: Every Tuesday throughout the academic year
- Time: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Location: UHS Building - Central Campus
- Description: Hawkeye the Wellness Dog will be available for pets, cuddles and general stress relief. Participants will be required to use hand sanitizer before entering the room with Hawkeye. Please enter through the main entrance, complete ResponsiBLUE, and follow U-M COVID-19 guidelines during your visit.
- Thanks for considering our furry friends for your event.
- Unfortunately, we are booked for the rest of the 2022 year!
- Check back later for more information on requesting Hawkeye and Sherlock for Winter 2023!
Approval Timeline: Please submit your request your at least four (4) weeks prior to your proposed event
Duration: Hawkeye is available for 60-minute events, Sherlock is available for 90-120 minute events
Attendance: Must be taken at the event by a member of the requesting party and emailed to the team using the following email address: email@example.com
Arrival Procedure: The primary contact should plan to meet the handler and dog upon arrival to escort them to the event
Participation: Limited to 40 individuals (max) at any one time (due to COVID protocols and to ensure a quality visit with the Therapy Dog requested)
Note: If the event location has an occupancy higher than the cap stated above please add the location (building and room) where the event will be held.
- Requirement: No other animals at the event - they may be unintentionally viewed as prey. If food is present at your event, please keep it separate from the dog.
Thanks! - The Wolverine Wellness PaWWs and Relax Team