Student Runners Clinic is offered during fall and winter semesters.
Do you want to:
- Run faster or more efficiently?
- Prevent or recover from injury?
Currently enrolled U-M students (Ann Arbor campus) can get:
- A free session with a Physical Therapist and a Personal Trainer
- Analysis of your running biomechanics using video
- Assessment of your shoes, flexibility, strength and movement patterns
- Personalized recommendations to improve your stride
$40, to be paid at time of scheduling
Fall 2020 Runner's Clinic dates:
- Wednesday, September 16
- Wednesday, September 30
- Wednesday, October 14
- Wednesday, October 28
- Wednesday, November 11
What you need to know:
- For your safety and the safety of others, we screen for COVID-19 symptoms including temperature check. Please reschedule if you are ill.
- You will be required to wear a mask at all times.
- You will run indoors on a treadmill
- Sessions are located at Physical Therapy, University Health Service (2nd floor), 207 Fletcher St, Ann Arbor.
- Bring running attire, running shoes, and a smartphone or other device that can record video
Call UHS Physical Therapy at 734-764-8349 or email ContactUHS@umich.edu.