Student Runners Clinic is offered during fall and winter semesters.
Do you want to:
- Run faster or more efficiently?
- Prevent or recover from injury?
Currently enrolled U-M students (Ann Arbor campus) can get:
- A collaborative session with a Physical Therapist and a Personal Trainer
- Analysis of your running biomechanics using video
- Assessment of your shoes, flexibility, strength, and movement patterns
- Personalized recommendations to improve your running performance
$50, to be paid at time of scheduling
What you need to know:
- Bring running attire and your running shoes
- You will run indoors on a treadmill
- Sessions are located at the Intramural Sports Building, 606 E. Hoover Ave.
Call UHS Physical Therapy at 734-764-8349 or email ContactUHS@med.umich.edu.