We provide comprehensive care for patients of any gender seeking gynecologic, STI treatment, or post-sexual assault services. We affirm diversity in gender and other identities, and aim to create a welcoming environment for all patients. For more on sexual and gender inclusion at UHS, visit Trans Care or For LGBTQ Patients.
Location: Third floor - see also Location, Parking and Transportation
Clinic hours May-Aug (Note: closed for lunch noon-1 PM and holidays):
Mon, Tues, Wed: 8 AM – 4:30 PM
Thurs: 9 AM – 4:30 PM
Sat and Sun: Closed
- Routine Women's Health Exams
- Diagnosis and treatment for health concerns, including vaginal infections, sexually transmitted infections, menstrual irregularities or problems, pain with intercourse and much more
- Gender-affirming care - see Trans Care at UHS
- Trauma-informed Sexual Assault Services
- Routine immunizations can be combined with a visit to the Women's Health Clinic; otherwise, please schedule immunizations separately by calling 734-764-8320.
How to schedule an appointment:
Call 734-764-8320 or see How to Get Health Care. Please tell the scheduler about all needs and concerns so adequate time can be allowed.
- Services at UHS are confidential.
- Any services or prescriptions billed to health insurance may appear on insurance statements. If you have concerns, please contact your insurance company. Students and UHS Prepaid Plan members can learn about health service fee coverage at Free or Fees for Students.
See Related Staff below.