We provide comprehensive care for patients of any gender seeking gynecologic, STI treatment, or post-sexual assault services. We affirm diversity in gender and other identities, and aim to create a welcoming environment for all patients. For more on sexual and gender inclusion at UHS, visit Trans Care or For LGBTQ Patients.
Location: Third floor
Clinic hours April 29-Aug (Note: closed for lunch noon-1 PM and holidays):
Mon, Tues, Wed: 8 AM – 4:30 PM
Thurs: 9 AM – 4:30 PM
Fri: 8 AM - 4:30 PM through May 10; Closed starting May 17
Sat and Sun: Closed
- Routine Women's Health Exams
- Diagnosis and treatment for health concerns, including vaginal infections, sexually transmitted infections, menstrual irregularities or problems, pain with intercourse and much more
- Routine immunizations can be combined with a visit to the Women's Health Clinic; otherwise, please schedule immunizations separately by calling 734-764-8320.
How to schedule an appointment:
Call 734-764-8320 or see How to Get Health Care. Please tell the scheduler about all needs and concerns so adequate time can be allowed.
- Services at UHS are confidential.
- Sensitive services such as contraception-related visits and testing for sexually transmitted infections (STI) or pregnancy are not billed to a student's insurance while the student is currently enrolled.
- Prescriptions that are billed to prescription insurance may appear on statements. If you have concerns, please contact your insurance company.
- See Confidentiality at UHS for more information.
See Related Staff below.