University Health Service

People sitting in a lecture hall

To help cover medical expenses in the US:

Students should have health insurance to help pay for medical expenses at UHS and elsewhere. Expenses may include medication, emergency room visits, hospitalizations or ambulance service, and all services outside UHS.  If you do not have insurance, consider purchasing the Domestic Student Health Insurance Plan.

For travel abroad: 

The university offers a plan that can reduce the impact of health problems on study, volunteer and leisure travel while abroad. For more information, see Travel Abroad Health Insurance.

See also: