What can I do at Wellness Coaching for Relationships?
- Talk about how relationships may be changing with parents or other close connections
- Discuss difficult relationships in a supportive, non-judgmental environment
- Identify what healthy relationship is and how to improve a relationship
What can I do at Wellness coaching for Sexual Health?
- Clarify needs and wants in sexual activity
- Process an STI diagnosis or sexual challenge
- Ask questions, address your wellness goals, and receive general sexuality education
What is Wellness Coaching for Relationships and Sexual Health NOT for?
- Treating complex trauma (see Sexual Assault Prevention and Awareness Center and Counseling and Psychological Services for support with sexual and other trauma)
- Treating mental health conditions like anxiety, depression or other conditions, though people engaging in treatment for these may find wellness coaching to be a supportive additional resource (see also Mental Health Services at UHS or Counseling and Psychological Services)
- Diagnosing a medical condition (see How to Get Health Care)
- Substituting for sex therapy when therapy is indicated (read about the differences between sex education and sex therapy)
Learn more about Wellness Coaching.