- MPH Health Behavior and Health Education Candidate, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
- BS in Biological Sciences, University of Illinois, Chicago
- Social Advocacy for Mental Health in Racial/Ethnic Minority Groups
- Women’s empowerment and advocacy
- Sexual health and consent advocacy
- Student wellness and safety
- Cultural awareness and proficiency
Approach to wellness: I believe that self-love is a key part of achieving wellness. We as human beings, make mistakes but we also have the ability to learn from them and become stronger. I believe that once we begin to love and respect ourselves, we become more capable of making the necessary changes to achieve overall wellness. Wellness presents differently for everyone, and I hope to work with students to find what forms of wellness suit them. I hope to empower students to utilize the tools they possess to achieve overall wellness in their lives.
Personal interests: I have a passion for social advocacy. I love to use my platform to spread awareness and love. As an individual, I value and work to maintain healthy and respectful relationships with those around me. In my free time, I love anything music related, watching tv, and exploring new restaurants and coffee shops.
Learn about Wellness Coaching