Pronouns: she / her/ hers
- MPH Candidate in Health Behavior Health Education, School of Public Health, University of Michigan
- BA in Molecular, Cellular, Developmental Biology and Neuroscience, University of Colorado Boulder
- Health Education and Promotion
- Social Determinants of Health
- Disease Prevention and Management
- Health Equity
- Maternal and Child Health
- Sexual Health
Approach to Wellness
Wellness is a continuum. We are constantly evolving, learning, and changing. With this, it only makes sense that our thoughts and needs related to health and wellness can vary. There isn't a one size fit all approach and that's the beauty of being on a continuum. Everyone's journey is different and not everyone is trying to get to the same destination.
I am a dessert enthusiast and a carb foodie. I have a sweet tooth for ice cream and boba. I love to eat noodles and bread is amazing. I generally like to stay at home and watch/binge on anime, firefighter tv shows (Chicago Fire, 9-1-1, etc) and medical tv dramas (Grey's Anatomy). I also enjoy being outside and taking in the sun by going on nice walks or exploring new places.