- MPH in Health Behavior Health Education Candidate, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
- MSW Candidate, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
- BA in English, University of Virginia
- Social justice and advocacy
- Emotional and mental health
- Substance use/misuse
- Stigma and harm reduction
- Sexual violence prevention
- Creative writing as a means for self-discovery and self-forgiveness
Approach to wellness: I believe wellness starts when we learn to forgive and become comfortable with ourselves. From there, we can begin to incorporate more practical wellness routines into our daily life. Cultivating wellness is a never-ending process, and I look forward to helping students find unique techniques to add to their lives in order to become a healthier version of themselves, whatever that looks like to them.
Personal interests: I enjoy reading, anything from books to essays and short stories, fiction or nonfiction, pretty much anything I can get my hands on. I'm an avid hiker and hope to find some nice trails in Michigan (I just moved from Tucson, AZ). In my next life, I'd like to be a naturalist. I enjoy baking, cooking, and sometimes even doing the dishes (often this is my form of stress relief!). I am also a self-proclaimed cat lady and will show you pictures of my sassy diva cat, Babycakes, upon request.