- Master of Arts in Student Affairs Administration, Michigan State University
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Theory & Constitutional Democracy, Michigan State University
- The Okanagan Charter
- Collective Impact
- Motivational Interviewing
- Holistic Wellbeing
- Alcohol & Other Drugs Harm Reduction
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
- Organizational Development & Innovation
- Restorative Justice
- Adaptable Conflict Resolution
- LGBTQA+ Student Experience
Gallup StrengthsQuest Top Five – Restorative, Discipline, Intellection, Context, and Harmony
Approach to wellness
Wellness is not a one-size-fits-all practice. Wellness is informed by our multiple identities, the society in which we live, and interconnectedness to community, family, friends, and self. I support student wellness by meeting everyone where they are at in a non-judgmental, multipartial way. I strive to support student vitality by harnessing internal motivations and sharing resources through positive inquiry.
Leelanau County, MI is my restorative place. In addition to Northern Michigan, I love to travel (particularly by cruise ship)! I am a foodie and enjoy exploring all types of food and independent restaurants. Gym time helps with reflection and my mental & physical well-being. I’m an avid reader and podcast listener (mostly about travel and food). Most importantly, I enjoy spending time with my partner, Carl, and tending to every need of our two cats, Ginny & Nigel.