- Master of Public Health (MPH), Oakland University
- Bachelor of Integrative Studies (BIS), Oakland University
Roles at Wolverine Wellness:
- Managing student engagement and well-being programming
- Co-managing our PaWWs and Relax therapy dog program
- Co-managing our Instagram page and social media engagement
- Developing inreach and outreach initiatives
- Advisorship of student organization PULSE
- Health Education and Health Promotion
- Supporting non-dominant student well-being (students of color, international, immigrants, refugees, graduate students, 1st gen, etc.)
- Social media engagement
- Improving internal and external campus culture
Strengths: I'm a recent college graduate, so I empathize with and relate to the circumstances many students are currently experiencing. It is so important to recognize that there are barriers to health access and achieving a state of wellness that's right for us, and changes need to happen at the political, social, community, and individual levels. I'm very much someone who enjoys helping others and making a difference in my communities, and I value authenticity and making genuine connections with everyone I meet!
Approach to wellness: I appreciate that well-being is a journey, and I'm still learning what my personal journey looks like. It can be a long winding road with some ups and downs every now and then, and I'm here to support your as you lead your own adventure and discover what wellness looks like for you! We all have different identies and experiences that shape who we are and how we navigate life, and our own definition of what it means to be "well" can look different. With this in mind, my approach is to help you navigate the factors that intersect with your personal well-being and ensure that every aspect of your well-being is addressed in a way that works for you :)
Personal Interests: I love spending time with my family and friends, but also enjoy some much-needed alone time every now and then! You can most likely find me drinking bubble tea, cooking and baking my favorite recipes, or traveling. I’ve recently moved to A2 and I’m always on the lookout for cafés, restaurants, parks and gardens, and other fun places to explore - so if you have a recommendation feel free to send it my way!