• Master of Public Health (MPH) with a focus on Health Education, Oakland University
• Bachelor of Integrative Studies (BIS) with a focus on Personal and Public Health, Oakland University
• Health Education, Health Policy, and Global Health
• Adolescent and Women’s Health
• Immigrant, refugee, and persons of color (POC) disparities
• New, international, and graduate student well-being
• Health equity, social justice, diversity, and inclusivity
• Social and Emotional Learning (SEL): positive affirmations, mindfulness, gratitude, and resilience
• Body image and social media awareness
• Nutrition and food access/insecurity
Strengths: As a recent graduate myself, I understand and empathize with students’ academic and personal circumstances. I want to help you recognize what YOUR individual definition of wellness is - It’s different for all of us and changes every day, but I’m here with you every step of the way!
Approach to wellness: Now more than ever, public health is at the forefront of world news. As we become more aware of the health issues being raised globally and locally, it’s important to recognize that there are barriers to health access and achieving a state of wellness that must be addressed at the political, social, community, and individual levels. With these factors in mind, my approach is to combine traditional and holistic health methodologies to create a personalized plan to achieve your wellness goals and ensure that every aspect of your well-being is addressed!
Personal Interests: I love spending time with my family and friends, but also enjoy some much-needed alone time every now and then! You can most likely find me drinking bubble tea, cooking and baking my favorite recipes, or traveling. I’ve recently moved to A2 and I’m always on the lookout for cafés, restaurants, parks and gardens, and other fun places to explore - so if you have a recommendation feel free to send it my way!