- MPH Health Behavior and Health Education Candidate, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
- BA in Environmental Science/Biology, University of California, Santa Cruz
- Emotional and mental health
- Holistic wellness
- Healthy relationships
- Academic/professional advising
- Creating a culture of wellness here at UM
- Motivating others to live their best lives
Approach to wellness: I come from a nurturing and calm standpoint in my approach to wellness. I am an attentive listener and am highly privileged to be given the opportunity to join others on their wellness journeys. I support and encourage my clients to use their strengths to address and plan for your specific wellness goals. I am passionate about helping students incorporate the wellness dimensions into their lives and create a sustainable student lifestyle.
Personal interests: I am half Pacific Islander/White and love engaging with my own culture through Polynesian dancing and food. I am obsessed with trying new foods/restaurants, traveling to new places (which would be a new park down the street or to new countries/cities), or spending time with friends. I am a lifelong learner, striving to self improve with new experiences. Also, I'm pretty passionate about sunflowers, sushi, and The Office.