- MSW Candidate in Interpersonal Practice in Integrated Health, Mental Health, and Substance Abuse; University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
- BA in Psychology; DePaul University, Chicago, IL
- Substance Use Recovery
- Therapy through an Intersectional Lens
- Mental Health in Minoritized Communities
- Family Mental Health Wellness
- SelfCare for Helping Professions
- Holistic Health and Wellness
Approach to Wellness
For me, wellness is about holistic balance. It rests in finding the best ways for us personally to care for ourselves and feel empowered in our day-to-day lives. Living in a capitalistic, heteronormative, and patriarchal society, there are many barriers to prioritizing our wellness, but I believe the first step is recognizing what wellness means to each individual person.
I’m a Virgo sun, Leo moon so I love the organized glam. I love to scrapbook, bullet journal and I have a nail polish collection of nearly 100 bottles that I love to do nail art with. My ideal night out is a night in with my cat, tea, and an episode of Dr. Who.