Pronouns: She / her / hers
- MPH Health Behavior and Health Education Candidate, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
- BS in Public Health Sciences, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
- Emotional and mental health
- Healthy relationships and boundaries
- Reproductive and sexual health
- Body image and neutrality
- Self compassion and self care
- Social justice and health equity
Approach to wellness: I believe it is essential to acknowledge intersectionality, and how a person's identities, experiences, and interests intersect to affect their health and wellness. Because of this, wellness is different and unique for each individual, and should be looked at holistically. My goal is to help students recognize what they can and cannot change, and empower them to make the changes they want to reach their goals. I believe that wellness should be incorporated into everyday practices to create a healthy, sustainable lifestyle.
Personal unterests: I enjoy taking naps, spending time in nature, doing yoga, gardening, and baking (and eating) dessert. In Ann Arbor, I like to explore the Arb, pet as many dogs as possible, and try new restaurants. I work as a volunteer birth doula at Michigan Medicine and am working to create a nonprofit to train reproductive loss doulas as well. I am also a huge Harry Potter fan and peanut butter aficionado.
Learn about Wellness Coaching