- MPH Health Behavior and Health Education Candidate, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
- MSW Candidate, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
- BA in Psychology, University of California, Santa Cruz
- Social justice and advocacy
- Emotional and mental health
- Reproductive health/healthy relationships
- Body image and social media
- Adolescent well-being
Approach to wellness: I believe that wellness is not a box that can contain all people. Everyone has their own approach to wellness, and what works for one person may not work for someone else. My goal is to help as many people as possible to figure out the best way to incorporate wellness into their lives. I also believe that wellness is a process, and is not a problem that can be solved with a quick fix. I believe that the road to wellness should be enjoyable and incorporate a person's individual interests and values.
Personal interests: In my free time I love to cook, listen to podcasts, walk around the Arb, and read. My minor in undergrad was History of Art and Visual Culture, so I love talking about art, media, and going to museums. I am also obsessed with TV, I can give recommendations if you need something new to binge or watch on almost any platform. In the past few months, I have also taken up embroidery as a hobby. I am an unofficial Spindrift advocate, so if you are still drinking La Croix, come talk to me ASAP.