- MPH in Health Behavior and Health Education Candidate, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, Christian Medical College, Punjab, India
- Mental health and well being
- Child and adolescent healthcare
- Accessible and Affordable health to minority communities
- Depression and anxiety management
- Physical wellness
Approach to wellness:
Wellness is an art and you are the artist. The more time and effort you put in, the more creative your painting will be. However, each artist has their own style. Similarly, what wellness means to me may not be the same for you. And that is the beauty of such a tailored concept. My goal as your wellness coach would be to provide you with paints and all sorts of materials you would need in order to help you create your masterpiece.
I am a busy body, always up and about, partly because I have too many interests and partly because I have ADHD. Fitness, Dance, Music, Art and theater have been a big part of my life. I am a tumor survivor (was benign) and now I live life without any regrets (or MRIs). Lately, I have been practicing calisthenics and weight lifting for the past two years and it has made me redefine my meditation practices. If I am not studying and you do not find me in the gym, I would probably be in my house cleaning. I am that real life “Monica” from F.R.I.E.N.D.S. So, if you wish to have your house or garage cleaned, you know who to call.