- MSW Candidate, University of Michigan
- MA in Liberal Studies, University of Michigan, Dearborn
- BA in Organizational Studies, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
- Social justice and advocacy
- Emotional and mental health
- Holistic wellness
- Disruptive storytelling as a tool for disrupting the status quo
- Ethical, sustainable and regenerative fashion
- Social impact organizations
- Essential oils and other natural and holistic means of wellness
Approach to wellness: Every student is the expert of their own life and lived experience. It is my job to listen. Only you know the difference between not enough and too much. I use a holistic and strengths-based approach when working with students-integrating students' backgrounds, experiences, and values to support their wellness goals. One size fits all wellness needs to be tossed en la basura (in the trash). Through collaboration and empowerment, I hope to work with students to redefine the meaning of success and wellness so that they empower themselves with their own wisdom and are able to incorporate various wellness dimensions into their lives.
Personal interests: Social justice is my heartbeat. I've been hosting a social justice podcast since November 2016. I enjoy french fries, working out (movement!), teaching yoga, indoor cycling, and other fitness classes. Spending time with my loved ones, recordable TV, travel, eating, reading, writing, listening to music and podcasts, and more.
- Wellness Coaching
- MSW Intern, School of Social Work