Students, if you test for COVID-19 at an off-campus location
Please help protect our community -- here's how:
- If your test result is positive, report a positive COVID-19 test result to U-M
- Learn about isolation/quarantine and campus resources - see:
Thank you for doing your part!
U-M students are encouraged to test on campus -- watch the video above to learn why.
Options to test for COVID-19 on campus at no cost:
- University Health Service (UHS):
- Offers convenient testing
- For students who have symptoms, close contacts or exposures.
- Self-scheduling is available through the patient portal unless you have moderate or urgent symptoms. Please register for the portal if you haven’t already done so.
- The Community Sampling and Tracking Program: