Kroger COVID-19 and Flu Clinics
Kroger Health is providing an influenza and COVID vaccine clinic on campus to the .
Location: Indoor Training Center (Near the back of the athletic complex), 1150 State St, Ann Arbor, MI 48104
Insurance: Please bring your health and prescription insurance cards with you to the vaccine appointment. Kroger Health will bill your insurance. There is no out of pocket cost for the Pfizer covid vaccine, but your insurance will be billed an administration fee.
Cost of the influenza vaccine without insurance at the time of service:
- Flublok quad $70
- Fluarix quad $45
Walgreens COVID-19 and Flu Clinics
U-M Dining is partnering with Walgreens and University Unions to host walk-in clinics offering the flu vaccine, COVID booster, and COVID full dose (both Pfizer and Moderna will be available). Entry to the dining halls is not required to attend a clinic. No appointment needed. Walgreens will bill insurance.
Open to U-M students, faculty, and staff.
Times: All clinics will run 10 am - 3:30 pm, or until supplies run out
Dates and locations:
- Wednesday, January 12, Michigan Union room 2210ABC
- Friday, January 14, Mosher Jordan Hall Blue Market Upper Dining Area
- Wednesday, January 19, Bursley Hall Blue Market Dining Room
- Thursday, January 20, Michigan Union room 2210ABC
- Friday, January 21, Michigan Union room 2210ABC
What to bring:
- An insurance card
- COVID vaccine card, if planning to receive either the booster shot or regular dose
If no insurance card is available, the cost of the vaccines will still be covered. In addition, Walgreens can look up vaccine information through the state and issue a new COVID vaccine card if needed.