Walgreens flu and COVID-19 vaccine clinics
Open to all U-M students, faculty, and staff.
All clinics run from 10 a.m. – 2:30 p.m., or until supplies run out.
Dates and locations:
- January 5, 2023 – South Quad Transformer Room (next to the dining hall)
- January 12, 2023 – Pierpont Commons (Boulevard Room)
- January 19, 2023 – Pierpont Commons (Boulevard Room)
- January 26, 2023 – South Quad Transformer Room (next to the dining hall)
What to bring:
- An insurance card (or picture of card)
- COVID-19 vaccine card, if planning to receive either the booster shot or regular dose
- Photo ID
- You must be 18 years old to receive the flu shot
- Yes, this is the new bivalent COVID-19 vaccine
- Both Moderna and Pfizer vaccines are available
If no insurance card is available, the cost of the vaccines will still be covered. In addition, Walgreens can look up vaccine information through the state and issue a new COVID-19 vaccine card if needed.