Quick link to portal: MyUofMHealth.org
or read benefits and how to get an account.
MyUofMHealth.org is a secure patient portal that allows UHS patients to:
- Request an appointment, view and cancel appointments, or self-schedule with an established provider (a provider you have seen before in the same clinic, e.g. Medical Clinic or Women's Health Clinic)
- Receive laboratory and other test results
- Send non-urgent message to your care team (avoid phone tag!)
- Review prescription medications and request prescription renewals (sorry, you cannot request refills at the UHS Pharmacy; instead, please call the number on your package, or see Pharmacy)
- View allergies, health history, immunizations, demographic and insurance information
- Refer to visit summary information, including patient education
- Obtain health information and education related to test results, medications and diagnoses
To set up an account, you need to:
- Be a registered patient
- Have your Medical Record Number (MRN), which is printed at check-out
- Have an activation code, which is also printed at check-out, or you can request one at MyUofMHealth.org
Proxy access is available through the portal as follows:
- For patients 11-17 years old: Full access is available, but account is granted based on need as determined only by a provider
- For patients 18 years or older: Full access is available, and access must be granted by the patient
Need help? The Patient Portal Help Desk can assist.
To request a new activation code, perhaps because you lost your code or it expired:
To request re-activation of your account, because it has been disabled:
For more information, see MyUofMHealth.org or contact the Patient Portal Help Desk by phone or email as above.